Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kim Kardashian's white dresses

 I really love white dresses. Works both in summer and winter. Kim's been wearing a lot of beautiful white dresses. This first one is by Emilio Pucci. She wore it in the Kardashian's 2010 Christmas card.
 Almost angelic-like in this beautiful dress.

 I'm in love with this Lanvin dress Kim wore in Monaco this year.
 Beautiful Grecian dress at the Golden Globe awards.
 Break the white with some colored shoes. Colored shoes are hot this coming season.
 H&M divided dress. Kim makes the dress look expensive with beautiful accessories. I love this dress. I have it myself.
 Beautiful white striped dress at Kim's 31st birthday party in Vegas.
st
 Love this Rachel Pally maxi dress. 
 Classic white dress with zebra pumps.
 Beautiful white gown.

 Love this dress. So classic.
Sparkles on a white bodycon dress. 

3 comments:

  1. The mind is a great philosopher. And life is not a philosophy, life is a reality. And philosophy is an escape from reality; philosophy means thinking. Life is, there is no question of thought. You can simply jump into it. You can simply experience it. Visit my site for more information.Thank you.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you fail it doesn't mean you are weak, you fail because there are things that are not meant for you or not meant to happen. Accept failures and take it as a challenge to become a better person. Visit my site for more information. Thank you and have a nice day.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete