Saturday, January 28, 2012

Christina Aguilera singing At Last at Etta James funeral

The beloved singer Etta James past away January 20. She was one of my absolute favorite singers of all time. She was so talented and sung right into people's hearts. I laid my own grandfather to sleep last Saturday after he'd been in the hospital for a month and a half and was very ill. I loved him so much, but it was his time and he needed rest, so now he's with God watching over us. I'm so glad that I visited him often and that he's been a part of my daily life since I was little, because we lived so close. Not having a father, he was like one to me. Now I have all the memories to remember and I'm so thankful. Always remember to show and tell the ones you care for that you love them. Actions speak so much louder than words! 
Christina sung Etta's At Last at her funeral. What an amazing voice this girl has. She's one of my favorites. It gave me chills all over, when I heard it. 

1 comment:

  1. She sounds so good!
    just a little bit too much boobs for a funeral! lol

    ReplyDelete