Monday, February 21, 2011

My closet and jewelry collection

My apartment is really small. I only have a bedroom and a livingroom/kitchen and a tiny bathroom, so my closet is in my bedroom. I have to make the best of this little space. 

I keep my favorite items on show..The rest is in a closed closet and in the vanity. 


Some of my favorite shoes



Some of my jewelry are on show on one of the shelves and I also store some in the vanity.









I have my brushes in Indian cups and a acryllic container holding some makeup. The rest of my makeup is in the vanity.







I also store some of my scarfs / hijabs in the vanity. These are just the square ones. 

6 comments:

  1. This is the best closet I've ever seen.
    Following you hoping you'll do the same.
    Plz take a look at my blog & tell me your opinion.

    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you soo much for your sweet comment. It means A LOT. I am looking at your blog now. I will follow your blog as well...I also get to practise my French:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the closet! Pretty, simple and gorgeous. Very practical also. Did i mention Gorgeous?//......INSPIRED!

    Ps: i LOVE your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ur jewelry box and the indian cups, may i know from where you got them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. the jewelry box I got from my fiancé. It was bought in Matas in Denmark and the cups I bought a long time ago. They were really cheap. I know you can buy some at Day Birger et Mikkelsen as well go here to check them out. http://shop.day.dk/shop/homeware/silver_lassi_glasses/
    maybe you can find some at ebay as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where did you get that hand/jewelry holder? I have a ring collection and I’ve been looking for a hand figure like that to hold my stack rings. Anyway, how were you able to keep your stuff organized?

    ReplyDelete