Saturday, November 26, 2011

Get the look for less - Kim Kardashian style - Beanies and hats






 It's that time a year again! Time to dig out the gloves, scarfs and hats for the cold winter months (or to buy some new ones for your wardrobe). I love, love this time a year, when I can wear all of the above and add something extra to my outfit every day. Last year we saw Kim wearing beanies and hats a lot while in New York. I love her look. How do you feel about hats? H&M carry some cool beanies and hats right now. Here's my faves:
 Similar to the black beanie Kim's wearing in the first pic. Hers also has a pompom in the end. Really love this one.
 This beanie I've already bought. Sits great on.
Go for the glam look with this hat. Love the camel color.

Fun and eye-catching. Love it.

This set of a chunky-knit beret and tube scarf is my next buy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment