Friday, November 11, 2011

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen - Vogue's best dressed

It's their first Vogue cover ever, marking that they are Vogue's annual Best Dressed of 2011. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen are the world's most stylish siblings. This year it's "Dynamic Duos" theme and the 25-year- old twins nabbed top honours, beating out other stylish sisters such asDakota and Elle Fanning, Beyonce and Solange Knowles and Kate and Pippa Middleton. 
Congrats Mary Kate and Ashley - we love your style:)



2 comments:

  1. Great pics, following you. I am such a magazine Hoarder, unfortunately my Borders closed down and the next book store is a 30 min drive. I'm dieing to get my hands on this issue.

    www.raesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love magazines too. I get as much as possible and keep them. I have so many.
    Thanks for following:)

    ReplyDelete