Sunday, February 12, 2012

Loving eos lipbalms

I'm back again from my trip to London. I had an amazing time. Did some shopping in Westfield and Oxford Street, I'll be showing you what I got later today. We also went to Westminster, my fiancee is studying law, so it was really interesting for him to see. We also went iceskateing and bowling with some of his friends - real fun. We also went to see "Man on a Ledge" - really liked it. That's pretty much what we did this time for the 3 days I was there. 
Well, onto the post...I'm loving Eos lipbalms. I have the whole collection, but the lemon and mint ones are my faves. I love that they are natural and paraben and petrolatum free and are packed with vitamin e, shea butter and jojoba oil. Packaging is really cool too. People always ask me about them, when I use them, so they are a conversation -starter as well:) Have you tried them and which one is your favorite?

1 comment: