Sunday, February 12, 2012

My London buyings


Here are the stuff I bought in London. The first pictures are stuff from River Island. I used to only buy a few pieces of jewelry from there, but this spring they really have a lot of great things. I could have bought a lot more... I got a shirt-dress in light pink, black and creme with a black and gold-chain belt, a nude snood, a pair of black, white and gold sandals, a pair of flats and a diamond collar necklace.





 When in London I always buy these cute slippers from Primark. They were only £1 each. I got some for friends and family as well. I usually also buy pajamas in matching material and colors from Primark.
 In H&M I bought a semi-sheer striped shirt and a nude dress. 

 Oh...and Zara. I love Zara and could have bought a whole lot from there...I got a pair of jeans, a white broderi anglaise skirt, a nude scarf, a white tshirt and a cream semi-sheer shirt.
In beauty I finally got the Philosophy purity cleanser and Estee Lauder Idealist serum, st. tropez mousse, a tangle-teezer, Mac matte bronze, Lancome doll eyes, YSL rouge volupte #30, two lipliners in In Sync and What comes naturally and a soap and glory mascara.
I also always buy Aussie shampoos - they are always 3 for £10 and that's the price of one here in Denmark. I love the 3 minute miracle treatment:)

Well, that's pretty much what I got this time. Hope you enjoyed the post:)


1 comment:

  1. Lækre sager du har fundet!!

    Aussie er også bare lækkert. snyd det er så dyrt herhjemme.

    /Chau
    www.thetiger.dk

    ReplyDelete