Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kardashian sisters in houndstooth - print

I love black and white and a dress, cape, blouse, skirt or purse in houndstooth print is so classic. You can go full-on with the print or wear a skirt together with a solid color or put on a houndstooth print scarf or leggins. I just got myself a houndstooth print dress from H&M. It's great with a bright red lip for this look if you really want to go classy. All three Kardashian sisters have been wearing houndstooth print lately and they look fab!





3 comments:

  1. Love the dresses.....not so sure about the matching chair though hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the houndstooth print, I especially love the cape that Kim is wearing as it would spice up any simple outfit! great post xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the cape too. so amazing.

    ReplyDelete